LolDragoon's Travels

Log of experiences and travels of a Dragoon on Quetzalcoatl.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ember Owns You

So I'm in The Shrine of Ru'Avitau with my Sky linkshell Rawr, and we're camping Ullikummi. For those who don't know who he is, he is an NM who drops a stone which is required to pop the god known as Byakko.

Anyway, when we first arrive, I see this emote towards Ember:




Now, with this person being a Galka, I was surprised he was able to find and actually wield the two axes (I'm assuming) that we're in his hands.

(No offense to the Galkas I love; Tenkax, Fluffers, etc)

I, rather, Ember exacted her revenge shortly thereafter.

An Aura Statue aggroed the linkshell that that Galka was in, and unfortunately (read: yay for Ember) he was killed in action.

So, what did Ember do?
















She teabagged him.

Messing with Ember = no no. >:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ember > everyone

It's a sad, sad truth, but one we all have to accept.

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home