LolDragoon's Travels

Log of experiences and travels of a Dragoon on Quetzalcoatl.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Good Weekend so Far

Last night was Dynamis-Sandoria with Limitless. It was fun, laggy as usual but fun. NIN AF dropped and went to Agris I believe.. and then a power surge occured, leaving me without power for a good 2-3 hours, yayyy. Ah well, managed to get this nice shot before the zap.




















Today I didn't do much on game at all. My friend in real life Sean came over and we went out with two other friends Eirean and Nicole. Went to see 'The Da Vinci Code', which was really good. It does make you think about a whole possible "cover-up" in the Christian religion, but the movie itself was good. Later went to Friendlies, had dinner, good times.

Came home and logged on, checked my delivery box and one of my good friends Darkdrifter sent me a present:
















That might not say much that he sent me a knife but we have a long running inside joke that that knife symbolizes. One night during a static party I told him (jokingly, of course) to "Please go swallow a knife and die, I hate you." It's funny, and we say it back and forth, but this I wasn't expecting. Funny and kudos for him to it! I sent it right back to him of course! /wink

By the way, if you read these, please comment! Thanks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

COMMENT! :D

<3Aly

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gugucomment (you never said we had to say something *interesting*)

- Veelz

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home